We aim to produce a rich aromatic wine with outstanding complexity.
Cropping levels are kept low to ensure the fruit is concentrated. Varietal flavours are accumulated through hang time on the vines well into Autumn.
60% is fermented in aged oak barriques to add complexity and texture. The remaining 40% is fermented in stainless steel to maintain fresh fruit characters.